By Land, By Air

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The death of Delaware Blogging?

I once had a blog that I used to cover politics. I think my biggest inspiration to start it, with the exception of needing a place to vent my frustrations, was the growing pool of local blogs covering similar subjects. I havent checked back with alot of them since I gave up my own blog, but when I did today...I was a little suprised. Ryan had Politcaltracker.com, which now, as you can see, suggests he call the billing department, as the account is suspended. Delavoice, which was by far the most popular local blog pertaining to politics, hasnt updated since May. Hubes Cube has a banner stating the site "no longer exists". (that aint a bad thing.) Maybe we're just all at the beach.

There are still some good blogs that are still kickin'. See Blogolution, Sneaking Suspicions and DanNation for politcal fun amongst other things. (Dan isnt from DE, but for a long time I thought he was. So, he qualifies.)

For just plain fun reads check out The Delawarean, Henna, Matt Hearn, Mike, and me. Sometimes. Apparently.

3 Comments:

Blogger Henna said...

aww, thanks for the shout! you rule, home skillet.

8:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

7:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Site Counter