By Land, By Air

Monday, July 18, 2005

Observations of a Corporate Lackey....

  • I get more junk mail at the office than at home. "Sign up to get your blood pressure checked", "Its hot dog special week in the Cafe", "Jim in accounting on the other side of North America had a baby..."
  • I get hit up for money more often at work than I do at home, in Big Wilmy-ton. At least the people here admit its for someone's birthday or bridal shower and not because they "ran out of gas" (apparently the standard in pan-handling excuses in the greater Trolley Square region) But seriously, I'm here to make the crappy wage you pay me. You think I want to turn around and invest that it some broads dining set?
  • I'm often curious why the guy who just walked into the bathroom behind me felt he needed to lock himself in a stall to do #1. The 4 urinals are spaced far enough apart that 2 men can complete the operation without it being too uncomfortable of an experience.
  • Every email that comes from the managers about a new procedure or law is guaranteed to come with at least 3 "follow up" emails to clarify the first bullshit they sent me. And they will never...Learn.
  • If you don't want to see me on the internet, id suggest moving my desk from outside of your door. Nosey ass.
  • If your "team leader" spends the majority of the day playing air guitar at his desk, you are underpaid.
  • You cant call a department "Quality" when the work done in said department is anything but.
  • Its :15 minutes until I get to go home. Stay tuned to see my new tracking device. (you shall see)

2 Comments:

Blogger Henna said...

.. and as for the internet visibility, the inventors of Microsoft wouldn't have invented the "Alt-Tab" feature if they didn't want us to use it. suckers.

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Site Counter